One Way Rentals
We are able to deliver or receive rental in any reasonable location in Belize.
Need an auto rental delivery to the BZE intl. airport or Hopkins?
Would you like to return in Punta Gorda or San Ignacio?
Below you will find a list of our most common return locations:
|One Way Rental|
|Bze Intl. Airport||$135.00|
All rates quoted in USD. Please add 12.5% sales tax.
All posted rates and discounts apply to clients booking directly. Wholesalers and travel agents may contact us for a list of our agent rates.
Contact us if you have a rental pickup/return location in mind. We are happy to give you a quote.
Private Charters and Transfers
Do not feel like driving? Barefoot Services offers a great transfer service. Don’t miss a moment of excitement while on your vacation. Hire a professional, a well experienced driver to take you to your Belize destination. Barefoot Services do transfers to and from the Belize International airport or to any location within Belize.
Transfer service is a private transportation service that is guaranteed once booked. See some of our rates below.
|USD RATES (12.5% sales tax included)|
|DESTINATION (Placencia to/from) Rate per group|
We often offer a stop en route to the final destination, at one location, either: Marie Sharp’s fine foods, inland Blue Hole, Lamanai chocolate, or Belize zoo. Clients pay entrance fee where applicable. Stops are no more than 1 hour and always depend on the time of departure from pick up location. Ask us more about this. Of course, we make stops for bathroom breaks, a meal and/or grocery pick up as well. We always bring an icebox for your drinks.
When booking roundtrip, you automatically get a 10% discount on the return.
– 50% deposit is collected.
– Remaining payment is due 7 days prior to service begin date.
– For services that are required within 7 days, full payment is required at booking.
– Barefoot Services reserves the right to collect reservation deposit at any time.
– 75% of the total service cost will be granted as a refund if the written cancellation is received more than 7 days prior to service begin date.
– There is no refund if the written cancellation is received 7 days or less prior to service begin date.
– Barefoot Services does not accept responsibility or assume any liability for failure to provide services due to delays or changes by airline et.al, illness, weather or any act to which we have no control over. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
Special Note: There is no refund if written cancellation is received 14 days or less prior to service begin date in the peak times of Dec 20-Jan 5 and Easter break.