T6 – Dirt Biking through Southern Belize
In an area just a short distance from Placencia, there are several off-road trails that are ideal for exploring by dirt bike. Participants will get the chance to ride a powerful, 150cc motorbike to zoom across fields, blast down jungle trails, and cross over several rivers.
The tour begins in Placencia and then loops around to the beach town of Hopkins. Participants must be in possession of a valid motorcycle license from their home country. The length of the tour is four hours of two-wheeled fun and is not available from any other tour operator in the country.
21+ years or older
What to wear:
Bring whatever ride gear you are comfortable with. We recommend basic cool long sleeve shirt and pants.
What to bring: Valid motorcycle license or endorsement is required, an adventurous mindset, comfortable shoes, bug spray and sunscreen, backpack. Change of clothing for after water activities.
Additional Info: This tour is also offered to cruise passengers and is altered per ship times. If you are a cruise passenger who is interested in this activity, please email us to work with your schedule.
Questions about this tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
US $112.00 +12.5% sales tax
Bottled water, lunch, transportation, tour guide and 1 park fee
Departs: 8am – Returns: 2pm
Upon request, with 24 hours advance notice
Moderate – 150cc of eye-popping, open air 2 wheeled fun. Drive in the jungles near the Jaguar Preserve/Cockscomb basin, or see the scenic Sittee River then loop back to the Southern highway through the beach town of Hopkins. There is no such tour being offered and it is an absolutely adventures way to get to see Southern Belize. Spend some time on the coolest wheels in Belize.
Through the booking process, routes and sites to be visited are agreed upon before departure. We allow a great deal of flexibility with departure times, parks to visit and roads to ride. Let us know what you are most interested in.
TOUR RESERVATION POLICY:
– 50% deposit is collected.
– Remaining payment is due 7 days prior to service begin date.
– For services that are required within 7 days, full payment is required at booking.
– Barefoot Services reserves the right to collect reservation deposit at any time.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
– 75% of the total service cost will be granted as a refund if written cancellation is received more than 7 days prior to service begin date.
– There is no refund if written cancellation is received 7 days or less prior to service begin date.
– Barefoot Services does not accept responsibility or assume any liability for failure to provide services due to delays or changes by airline et.al, illness, weather or any act to which we have no control over. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
Special Note: There is no refund if written cancellation is received 14 days or less prior to service begin date in the peak times of Dec 20-Jan 5 and Easter break.