T4 – Jaguar Preserve+ Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary
$102 per person
Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary Description
The Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary (CBWS) is world-famous as it is home to the only jaguar conservation project on the planet. More than 200 jaguars roam the vastness of the CBWS; however, they are nocturnal animals and rarely interact with human visitors.
The CBWS is a trackless wilderness that includes mountain views, gorgeous jungle waterfalls, and pristine rivers perfect for tubing. The tour includes an adventure hike followed by a lunch and a swim at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the CBWS. Sturdy hiking shoes and long-sleeved clothes are required for this tour, and anyone wishing to swim should bring a change of clothes.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
7 years old+
What to wear:
Cool comfortable attire for this subtropical climate. Shirts with long sleeves are recommended, but may not be necessary.
What to bring:
An adventurous mindset, bug spray, sunblock, your medication, comfortable, well threaded closed-toe shoes, and a change of clothing for after-water activities.
Cost:T4A - Moderate Hiking, River Tubing and Ben's Bluff Waterfall - US $102 PP
T4B - Intense Hiking and Tiger Fern Waterfall - US $84 PP T4B(i) - Add River Tubing + US $36 PP T4C - Moderate Hiking, River Tubing and Chocolate Making - US $120 PP
Bottled water, lunch, transportation, park fee, tour guide, and river tubing gear
Departs: 8am – Returns: 3:30pm
Roundtrip travel time: 2.5 hours
Moderate – Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary is recognized internationally as the world’s first jaguar preserve. It is also known for its spectacular waterfalls, mountain views, nature trails & river tubing. A great tour for the adventurous hiker looking to explore Belize’s jungle and rainforest. After a hike enjoys a refreshing swim at one of the beautiful waterfalls in the area.
Questions about this? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid AMEX, Master Card, or Visa credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After availability is confirmed, we will email you a confirmation.