T4 – Cockscomb Wildlife Sanctuary and Jaguar Preserve
$85 per person
The Cockscomb Basin Wildife Sanctuary (CBWS) is world famous as it is home to the only jaguar conservation project on the planet. More than 200 jaguars roam the vastness of the CBWS, but they are nocturnal animals and rarely interact with human visitors.
The CBWS is a trackless wilderness that includes mountain views, gorgeous jungle waterfalls, and pristine rivers perfect for tubing. The tour includes an adventure hike followed by a lunch and a swim at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the CBWS. Sturdy hiking shoes and long-sleeved clothes are required for this tour, and anyone wishing to swim should bring a change of clothes.
7 years old+
What to wear:
Cool comfortable jungle wear for this subtropical climate.
What to bring: An adventurous mindset, bug spray, sun block, your medication, comfortable shoes and a change of clothing for after water activities.
Additional Info: This tour is offered to cruise passengers as a separate activity and altered per ship times. If you are a cruise passenger who is interested in this activity, please email us to work with your schedule.
Questions about this tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
US $85.00 +12.5% sales tax
Bottled water, lunch, transportation, park fee, tour guide and river tubing gear
Departs: 8am – Returns: 3:30pm
Roundtrip travel time: 2.5 hours
Moderate – Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary is recognized internationally as the world’s first jaguar preserve. It is also known for its spectacular waterfalls, mountain views, nature trails & river tubing.
Great tour for the adventurous hiker looking to explore the Belize jungle and rainforest while taking a refreshing swim in the jungle. After a hike enjoy one of the beautiful waterfalls in the area.
TOUR RESERVATION POLICY:
– 50% deposit is collected.
– Remaining payment is due 7 days prior to service begin date.
– For services that are required within 7 days, full payment is required at booking.
– Barefoot Services reserves the right to collect reservation deposit at any time.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
– 75% of the total service cost will be granted as a refund if written cancellation is received more than 7 days prior to service begin date.
– There is no refund if written cancellation is received 7 days or less prior to service begin date.
– Barefoot Services does not accept responsibility or assume any liability for failure to provide services due to delays or changes by airline et.al, illness, weather or any act to which we have no control over. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
Special Note: There is no refund if written cancellation is received 14 days or less prior to service begin date in the peak times of Dec 20-Jan 5 and Easter break.