Belize Transfers Services
When you arrive in Belize, it’s possible you will need to transfer between the airport and your accommodation. Fortunately, there are a number of options for getting from the airport to your accommodation.
There are bus services running between Belize City and the various resorts. These are convenient if you have luggage, but are not recommended if you want to see a lot of the country or make several stops along the way. There is also the option of renting a car or hiring a taxi. If you choose this route, be sure to research which roads are best suited for your vehicle.
Private Charters and Transfers
Do not feel like driving? Barefoot Services offers a great Belize transfers service. Don’t miss a moment of excitement while on your vacation. Hire a professional, a well-experienced driver to take you to your Belize destination. Barefoot Services do transfers to and from the Belize International airport or to any location within Belize.
Transfer service is a private transportation service that is guaranteed once booked. See some of our rates below.
We often offer a stop en route to the final destination, at one location, either: Marie Sharp’s fine foods, inland Blue Hole, Lamanai chocolate, or Belize zoo. Clients pay entrance fees where applicable. Stops are no more than 1 hour and always depend on the time of departure from pick up location. Ask us more about this. Of course, we make stops for bathroom breaks, a meal, and/or grocery pick-up as well. We always bring an icebox for your drinks with our Belize Transfers service.
When booking roundtrip, you automatically get a 10% discount on the return.
Other Locations we can transfer to
One Way Rentals, Belize Transfers
We are able to deliver or receive rentals in any reasonable location in Belize. Need an auto rental delivery to the BZE intl. airport or Hopkins? Would you like to return in Punta Gorda or San Ignacio? Below you will find a list of our most common return locations:
|San Ignacio||$169 US|
|Belize City||$169 US|
|Belize Int’l Airport||$169 US|
|Punta Gorda||$149 US|
All posted rates and discounts apply to clients booking directly. Wholesalers and travel agents may contact us for a list of our agent rates.
Contact us if you have a rental pickup/return location in mind. We are happy to give you a quote.
Questions about this? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, or Visa credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.