T2A – Maya World Zip Line+
$111 per person
Located in Belize’s Stann Creek District (one of the most pristine areas of the country), this area is dedicated to creating memorable adventures in the beautiful jungles and villages of Southern Belize. Activities such as an exciting zipline adventure that lets visitors zoom across South Stann Creek River valley. Situated just an hour from Placencia, the area is also a great place to spot native birds and exotic wildlife.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
You may add more activities on the same property
+ T2B&C – River Tubing & Waterfall Swim + US $65 PP
Combo Rates:T2AB US $151 PP
T2AC US $136 PP T2ABC US $175 PP
Age: 7 years +
(Younger ages are acceptable if they zip tandem with a guide)
What to wear:
Cool jungle attire for this subtropical climate.
What to bring:
An adventurous mindset, bug spray, sunblock, your medication, comfortable closed-toe shoes, and a change of clothing for after water activities.
Cost:US $111.00 PP
Bottled water, fruit snacks, transportation, tour guide, and tour gear
Departs: 8am or 11am
Returns: 2pm or 4pm
Roundtrip travel time: 2 hours
Easy – If you are in for an adventure, this location boasts one of the most scenic zip line in Belize. Zip over the beautiful South Stann Creek River that rests between two valleys, just an hour from Placencia. Whether you are looking to soar with the birds or just see a gorgeous part of Belize, this location offers the perfect activities for you, all under the direction of well-trained professional guides.
Questions about this? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, or Visa credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.
Includedbottled waterfruit snacktour guideTransportation
Not Includedbeach towelslunchpark fees