T11A – Xunantunich Mayan Ruins+
$120 per person
First, participants will get a chance to visit the enormous ancient Maya city of Xunantunich. The Maya name of the city means “Maiden of the Rock” because a ghostly female figure has been seen haunting the ruins for more than a century.
Afterwards, participants can drive to the Inland Blue Hole, a naturally occurring sinkhole in the middle of the jungle. The waters have an bright sapphire color, and the Inland Blue Hole is the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing swim on a hot day.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
If you prefer to add another activity, you have the option of adding either:
+(i) Swim at inland Blue Hole
+(iii) Horseback Riding + US $45 PP
+T10B – Cahal Pech Maya Temples + US $18 PP
What to Wear
Cool comfortable jungle wear for this subtropical climate.
What to Bring
An adventurous mindset, bug repellant, sunblock, your medication, comfortable and well-threaded footwear, and a change of clothing for after-water activities.
Cost:T11A - Xunantunich Mayan Ruins - US $120 PP
T11A(i) - Xunantunich Mayan Ruins and Inland Bluehole- US $120 PP T11A(ii) - Xunantunich Mayan Ruins & Waterfall - US $124 PP T11A(iii) - Xunantunich Mayan Ruins & Horseback Riding - US $156 PP T11B - Xunantunich Mayan Ruins & Cahal Pech Maya Temples - US $129 PP
Transportation, tour guide, park fees, lunch, bottled water and beach towels.
RT travel time: 6 hours
After a journey along the panoramic Hummingbird Highway, you’ll reach the hilltop fortress of the Maya city of Xunantunich “Maiden of the Rock”. Once the center of a city-state that fed and housed hundreds of people, Xunantunich features the second-tallest temple in the country.
The Inland Blue Hole is a large sinkhole nearly perfectly circular in diameter that is located in St. Herman’s Blue Hole National Park. Named the inland blue hole to distinguish it from the offshore Blue Hole in the Belize Barrier Reef, the hole is known for its brilliantly sapphire waters and is a popular destination for swimming.
Questions about this? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, or Visa credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.