T14 – Tikal Maya Ruins in Guatemala via Belize
$245 per person
Tikal is not just an ancient Maya site, it is one of the most legendary locations on the planet. A UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Guatemala just a few miles across the border from Belize, Tikal is a huge complex with hundreds of buildings all crafted from stone more than 1,000 years ago.
Tikal is a great place to explore giant pyramids and colossal temples, but it is also a wildlife preserve home to exotic wildlife and hundreds of different bird species.
What to Wear
Cool comfortable jungle attire for this subtropical climate.
What to Bring
An adventurous mindset, bug repellant, sun block, your medication, comfortable and well-threaded shoes.
Additional Info: Ask us about overnight trips
Questions about this cultural tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
US $245 per person + 12.5% tax
Transportation, breakfast and lunch, tour guide, immigration exit fees, park fees and bottled water.
Departs: 5:00 AM
Returns: 8:00 PM
RT travel time: 8 hours
Intense – This tour will take you back in time to one of the most ancient and sacred of all Maya sites. Leaving Belize, you’ll cross into Guatemala and head deep in the jungle. Within the bounds of a national park, Tikal is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a nature reserve with colorful tropical birds flitting through the jungle canopy and howler monkeys belting their primal calls.
TOUR RESERVATION POLICY:
– 50% deposit is collected.
– Remaining payment is due 7 days prior to service begin date.
– For services that are required within 7 days, full payment is required at booking.
– Barefoot Services reserves the right to collect reservation deposit at any time.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
– 75% of the total service cost will be granted as a refund if written cancellation is received more than 7 days prior to service begin date.
– There is no refund if written cancellation is received 7 days or less prior to service begin date.
– Barefoot Services does not accept responsibility or assume any liability for failure to provide services due to delays or changes by airline et.al, illness, weather or any act to which we have no control over. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
Special Note: There is no refund if written cancellation is received 14 days or less prior to service begin date in the peak times of Dec 20-Jan 5 and Easter break.