T14 Tikal Maya Ruins in Guatemala via Belize
$265 per person
Tikal is not just an ancient Maya site, it is one of the most legendary locations on the planet. A UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Guatemala just a few miles across the border from Belize, Tikal is a huge complex with hundreds of buildings all crafted from stone more than 1,000 years ago.
Tikal is a great place to explore giant pyramids and colossal temples, but it is also a wildlife preserve home to exotic wildlife and hundreds of different bird species.
Special Cross border Note:
Belize [Read the info here ]
As of July 14th, 2022 Belize dropped all Covid-19 Entry Requirements AND no longer requires mandaroty travel insurance.
Guatemala [Read the info here]
… present ONE of the following requirements: – Negative PCR or Antigen test (72 hours prior to entering the country) – Vaccination card with complete schedule
It is your responsibility to know each country’s entry requirements for your nationality.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
Ask us about overnight trips
What to Wear
Cool comfortable jungle attire for this subtropical climate.
What to Bring
An adventurous mindset, bug repellant, sun block, your medication, comfortable and well-threaded shoes.
US $265 per person + 12.5% tax
round trip ground transportation, lunch, tour guide, park entrance fees, tour guide and bottled water.
DOES NOT Include:
breakfast or dinner, immigration exit fees, and guide tips.
Departs: 5:00 AM
Returns: 8:00 PM
RT travel time: 8 hours
Intense – This tour will take you back in time to one of the most ancient and sacred of all Maya sites. Leaving Belize, you’ll cross into Guatemala and head deep in the jungle. Within the bounds of a national park, Tikal is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a nature reserve with colorful tropical birds flitting through the jungle canopy and howler monkeys belting their primal calls.
Questions about this? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid AMEX, Master Card, or Visa credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After availability is confirmed, we will email you a confirmation.