Ranguana Caye Excursion
Currently ranked as the hottest activity to do in Placencia by TripAdvisor, a trip to Ranguana Caye is a chance to see Belize’s spectacular natural scenery at its finest.In Belize, islands are known as cayes (pronounced “keys”), and Ranguana Caye is truly something special. A tiny, two-acre island surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, Ranguana Caye is the ideal setting for anyone who wants to play “castaway on a tropical island.” A privately-owned island, Ranguana Caye is the perfect place to relax in a hammock underneath palm trees, walk along the pure white sands of the beach, or strap on some gear and head out into the water to paddle board, kayak, fish, and snorkel.
Whether you’re in Belize on your honeymoon, as part of a romantic getaway, enjoying a fun family vacation, or simply an adventurer looking for something new, few destinations can compare to a trip to Ranguana Caye. With all the excitement of a Robinson Cruesoe experience with just enough conveniences to make it comfortable, it’s easy to see why visitors in Placencia have made day trips to Ranguana Caye the most popular local attraction.
Note: although yacht moorings are available at Ranguana Caye, it’s important to remember that the island is privately owned, so all visitors should arrange for their arrival ahead of time or book with Barefoot Services who is an official booking agent.
Need: Great attitude, comfortable clothes and shoes, bug spray and sun screen, towel, change of clothing and camera!
Includes: boat transportation, BBQ lunch, snorkeling with guide, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing from the beach, beach games and all of the hammock lounging you want.
Does not include: drinks at Bully’s Beach Bar and Crew Gratuity.
Time: 9am – 4pm
Travel time: 2 hours
Level of difficulty: Moderate
Please contact us for information on pricing
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
Questions about this? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid AMEX, Master Card, or Visa credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After availability is confirmed, we will email you a confirmation.