T8 – Bocawina Zipline+
$124 per person
If you’re looking for a thrilling adventure, this tour has it all. The Mayflower Bocawina Forest is home to three enormous waterfalls hidden deep in the jungle. The Bocawina National Park is not just a great place to enjoy a refreshing swim on a hot day but is home to the longest zip line in Belize. The Bocawina zip line measures more than two miles (three kilometers) in length.
Ziplining can also be combined with Water Rappelling
T8A - Bocawina Falls, Waterfall Rappelling 100ft + US $49 PP
Minimum Weight to zip on your own: 80lbs (Special Arrangements Can Be Made for Younger Children to go in Tandem with a Guide) Maximum Waist – 42″
What to Wear
Cool comfortable jungle attire for this subtropical climate.
What to Bring
An adventurous mindset, bug repellant, sun block, your medication, comfortable and well-threaded shoes and change of clothing for after water activities.
Cost:US $124.00 PP
Transportation, tour guide and gear, park fees, lunch, bottled water and towels.
Departs: 8:00 AM
*Returns: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
RT travel time: 2.5 hours
Intense – If you are in for an adventure, Bocawina boasts the longest zip line in Belize with 14 platforms and 9 runs. It takes at least 2 hours to complete the zip lining. Whether you are looking to soar with the birds for a total 2.5 miles of zip lining or rappel the jungle walls of the waterfalls from 100ft or 500ft down, Bocawina offers the perfect activities for you, all under the direction of well-trained guides. Exploring this rainforest preserve and its waterfalls definitely are part of that Belize Adventure!
Questions about this tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, Visa, or AMEX credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.