HB 2 – The Waterfall Cave
$164 per person
If you had to choose between exploring a cave and swimming at a waterfall which would you choose? How about swimming in a waterfall inside a cave? Better yet, how about exploring seven waterfalls?
This journey takes you off the coast and into the mainland. Enjoy a drive on the beautiful Hummingbird Highway and through the mountain’s valley that’s engulfed in an orange orchard. After making the drive, have a wild time immersing yourself in the lush jungle before making your way to the entrance of the cave.
The first part of this cave is dry and the terrain is rigorous. Making your way through the cave, you will meet some areas where the ceiling and floor kiss. You’ll eventually meet an area where the ceiling is over 100ft high and packed with stalactites. Moving on from this scenic area of the cave, the real adventure begins with a slippery wet climb up the first waterfall.
After conquering all 7 waterfalls, you’ll make your way down the falls for an exciting lunch inside the cave. After being in the cave for about 3.5 hours, you’ll make your way back out through the jungle
What to wear:
Cool jungle attire for this subtropical climate.
What to bring:
An adventurous mindset, bug spray, sunblock, your medication, comfortable closed-toe shoes, and a change of clothing for after water activities.
Cost:US $164 PP
Bottled water, lunch, transportation, tour guide, and tour gear
Tour Time: approx.
Questions about this? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, or Visa credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.