T2C – Maya World Waterfall Swim+
$60 per person
Located on private property, the Waterfall has icy cold water that’s perfect for a refreshing swim on a hot day. Visitors can play in the water or simply sit on the edge of the pool at the base of the waterfall to enjoy the view.
Your transportation drives you directly to the site. Absolutely no hiking is involved. This excursion is ideal for the entire family, you simply offload what you need from the vehicle and go for a swim. You will enjoy the site for at least 2 hours after which we journey back to Placencia. The tour includes transportation, entrance fee, and a tour guide.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
This tour may be combined with Zip lining or River Tubing that are on the same property
+T2ABC – Zip-lining & River Tubing + US $115 *Combo discounted rate
Rates:T2AC US $136 PP T2BC US $115 PP T2ABC US $175 PP
5 years old+
What to wear:
Cool comfortable clothing for this subtropical climate.
What to bring:
An adventurous mindset, bug spray, sun block, your medication and comfortable shoes.
RT transportation, fruits snack, bottled water and tour guide
Departs: 8am or 11am
Returns: 1pm or 4pm
Roundtrip travel time: 90 minutes
Easy – Want to play under a waterfall in the jungles of Belize, but also want to skip the hike? Well, this waterfall is the most ideal place to do that. It is a short drive from Placencia village to this gorgeous private property waterfall. Leisurely swim and play or simply sit in awe at this spectacular cascade of water. It is a hassle-free excursion. It is one of the simplest excursions you will enjoy. If you are looking for relaxation, some jungle time and simple adventure, this is the excursion you should do.
Questions about this tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, Visa, or AMEX credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.