T2B – Maya World River Tubing+
$76 per person
Situated just an hour outside of Placencia is the South Stann Creek River, an unspoiled watercourse in southern Belize. This tour allows visitors to float down the river on an inner tube, marveling at the lush jungle scenery on the banks of the river.
This tour includes transportation, an experienced guide, lunch, and all the equipment you’ll need. Parts of the river can be quite swift, giving visitors an adrenaline-pumping rush.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
You may add more activities on the same property
+ T2A&C – Zip-lining & Waterfall Swim + US $100 PP *Combo discounted rate
Rates:T2B US $76.00 PP
T2BC US $115 PP T2ABC US $175 PP
8 years old+
What to wear:
Cool comfortable clothing for this subtropical climate.
What to bring:
An adventurous mindset, bug spray, sun block, your medication and comfortable shoes.
Round trip ground transportation, fruit snacks, bottled water, tour guide, and tubing safety equipment.
Departs: 8am or 11am
Returns: 1pm or 4pm
Roundtrip travel time: 2 hours
Moderate – The South Stann Creek river is a beauty and what better way to enjoy it than on a rubber tube. We take a short drive from Placencia to an area that offers a combination of heart pumping activities such as ziplining, river tubing and waterfall swimming. This river tubing location is exhilarating and requires a tad bit more skill when compared to river tubing at the Jaguar Preserve.
Questions about this tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, Visa, or AMEX credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.