T15B – Nim Li Punit & Maya Living Experience
$116 per person
The Maya civilization may have faded into history and myth, but the Maya people are very much alive. Many Maya live in Belize and neighboring Guatemala today. Travelers interested in an authentic experience will enjoy this tour.
The Maya heritage is central to the history of Belize. One of the most important Maya dances, the Dance of the Deer, is native to Belize. You’ll see dance performances, cooking demonstrations, take part in sacred rites and enjoy dinner with a local Maya family. Learn about their history, their food and their proud history of resistance to occupiers and invaders.
This tour includes a trip to the Maya ruins of Nim Lin Punit, an important Maya city-state where the ruins are well-preserved. You can explore them at your leisure in a beautiful jungle setting bordered by streams and mountains. You’ll experience a seamless slide from the past to the present on this total immersion into Maya history.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
US $116.00 PP
RT Transportation, entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, bottled water and towels.
Departs: 8:00 AM
Returns: 3:00 PM
What to Wear
Cool comfortable jungle attire for this subtropical climate and wear well threaded shoes.
What to Bring
An adventurous mindset and an awesome attitude, bug repellant, sun block, and your medication.
RT travel time:
Questions about this? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, or Visa credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.