T15C –Nim Li Punit and Waterfall swim
$117 per person
Immerse yourself in a Maya adventure with this tour that combines two great experiences you can only have in Belize. It starts with a visit to Nim Li Punit, one of the best-preserved ancient Maya cities and a swim at a waterfall.
The ruins are nestled in a lush rainforest clearing, surrounded by clear streams and the Maya Mountains. The trees are filled by a colorful array of tropical birds, jungle mammals, hummingbirds and flowers that include orchids.
The next stop on this tour is the Maya King Waterfall, a stunning rainforest waterfall that cascades into a wide, natural pool. This stop will cool you down while lifting your spirits. Enjoy the clean, pure waters of the Maya King Waterfall.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
Cost:T15C - US $117 PP
RT Transportation, entrance fees, tour guide, lunch, bottled water and towels.
Time: Departs: 8:00 AM
*Returns: 3:00 PM
RT travel time: 3 hours
Age Recommendation: 7+ years
What to Wear
Cool comfortable jungle attire for this subtropical climate and wear well threaded shoes.
What to Bring
An adventurous mindset and an awesome attitude, bug repellant, sun block, and your medication.
Tour vehicles are in great operating condition and equipped with a cooler with water for the journey.
All units have a first aid kit and a fire extinguisher for emergencies. Browse through the tours listed below and let us know which activity you are most interested in.
Some tours can depart 30 minutes earlier and need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Questions about this? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, or Visa credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.