T3 – Horseback Riding and Swim
$142 per person
Come for a ride on a beautiful family-owned private farm.
This horseback riding adventure is perfect for both the experienced and non-experienced riders. The herd of gentle, well-trained horses and staff will ensure you have a great time.
Horseback riding includes a river swim at the farm or take a drive to a nearby waterfall to swim. Additionally, horseback riding may be combined with river tubing or ziplining at an additional cost.
Ask us for more information about these combinations.
Combo rates:T3B US $200 PP, Horseback Riding + Ziplining + River Tubing
Cost:US $142.00 PP
Includes: Transportation, tour guide, park fees, lunch, bottled water and towels.
Time: Departs: 7:30AM Returns: 2:30 PM
RT travel time: 90 minutes
Minimum Participants: 4 persons
Age Recommendation: 10+ years
What to Wear
Cool comfortable jungle wear for this subtropical climate.
What to Bring
An adventurous mindset, bug repellant, sun block, your medication, comfortable and well-threaded shoes and change of clothing for after water activities.
Moderate – This tour begins with a pick up at your hotel, we head straight to the farm which is only 45 minutes from Placencia. We become comfortable with the horses and proceed to the trail.
The trail winds its way to the Sittee River with a quick stop as we make our way through the Rainforest.
Questions about this tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, Visa, or AMEX credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.
Departure Time7:30 AM or 10 AM