This location stands out because of its unique zip-lining experience. Being the only zip-line that flies you into a cave; into the mouth of the Tiger Cave, nonetheless.
When you arrive at the property, it takes you about 20 minutes from the parking area before your first line. In those 20 minutes, you’ll be busy getting comfortable with your gear and tracking through the overgrown forest to get to the first line. The lines then fly you over the lush forest canopy before diving you into the mouth of the Tiger Cave. This is truly a breath-taking experience.
After zipping in and exploring the Tiger Cave, you’ll take a short walk to another nearby cave. This ceremonial cave consists of many potteries made by the Mayas who used these caves for religious purposes.
If the Ceremonial Cave isn’t enough, you hop on the last few lines left to zip, and make your way to the river. Here is where you get on tubes and make your way down stream into your third cave for the day.
Age: 7 years +
(Younger ages are acceptable if they zip tandem with a guide)
What to wear:
Cool jungle attire for this subtropical climate.
What to bring:
An adventurous mindset, bug spray, sunblock, your medication, comfortable closed-toe shoes, and a change of clothing for after water activities.
Cost:price goes here
Bottled water, fruit snacks, transportation, tour guide, and tour gear
Tour Time: approx. 2 hours and a half
Easy – This experience is
If you are in for an adventure, this location boasts one of the most scenic zip line in Belize. Zip over the beautiful South Stann Creek River that rests between two valleys, just an hour from Placencia. Whether you are looking to soar with the birds or just see a gorgeous part of Belize, this location offers the perfect activities for you, all under the direction of well-trained professional guides.
Questions about this tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, Visa, or AMEX credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.