T13B- Cave Tubing at Nohoch Cheʼen
$152 per person
Would a visit to Belize be complete without taking what’s fast becoming the nation’s most popular tour, cave tubing? Probably not. After all, this tour offers visitors chances to see and do a variety of things that trigger their curiosity and it’s a great experience for folks of all ages.
Getting to Nohoch Cheʼen is a breeze. It’s just a short ride from Belmopan City and an easy hike to the cave’s mouth. Even the gear you need is provided on the tour: helmets, headlights and life jackets.
Your Barefoot tour guide will delight you with stories and tales as you venture into this intriguing cave (it’s a fun part of their job), so ask as many questions as you like. And since this cave adventure is just one of the tours Barefoot Rentals and Services offer, we can give you the scoop on them, too.
Riverside inhabitants could peek at you through the greenery as you slip into Nohoch Che’en Cave and prepare yourself for mysteries that await inside. We won’t ruin your surprises, but rest assured, there’s a reason travelers take this Barefoot tour more than once.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
Cave Tubing at Nohoch Cheʼen can be combined with:
+ T13C – Belize Zoo + US $28PP
+ T13D – Ziplining + US $28 PP
What to Wear
Cool comfortable jungle attire for this subtropical climate, wear comfortable and well threaded shoes
What to Bring
An adventurous mindset, bug repellant, sun block, your medication, and change of clothing after water activities.
T13C - Cave Tubing at Nohoch Che’en and The Belize Zoo US $177PP T13D - Cave Tubing at Nohoch Che’en and Ziplinging US $177PP
RT Transportation, entrance fees, tour guide and bottled water and lunch.
Departs: 7:00 AM
*Returns: 5:00 PM
RT travel time: 4.5 hours
Easy – Imagine yourself climbing into an oversized inner tube at the edge of the river running through Cave’s Branch Archaeological Reserve alongside other excited tubers. Take in the glory Mother Nature provides as you gently drift toward the mouth of the cave being rejuvenated while spotting intriguing rock formations, trees, plants and flowers.
Questions about this tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, Visa, or AMEX credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.