Belize Spice farm and Botanical Gardens
$102 per person
Belize has a long history as a spice trader, and the cacao grown in Belize is internationally famous. The Spice Farm is part of that tradition, but with a modern-day twist.
The Belize Spice Farm and Botanical Gardens features 500 acres of orchards, spice plants, tropical trees, orchids, lotuses and more. All of your senses will be alert as you take in the wonderful fragrance of tropical flowers, cacao, citrus plants, exotic woods and spices like pepper, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg. Keep your eyes alert for signs of the many tropical birds that have found a welcoming home here.
Located in the largely rural Toledo District in Southern Belize, this is an enclave of over 500 acres where you can explore an amazing array of orchards, spice gardens, and flower gardens.
All our prices are listed in USD and are exclusive of 12.5% sales tax
You may add more activities to this tour
+T2C- Maya King waterfall + $25 *Combo rate
+ Nim Li Punit Maya Ruins + $15.00 *Combo rate
Cost:Belize Spice farm and Botanical Gardens - US $102 PP
Belize Spice farm and Botanical Gardens and Waterfall Swim - US $127 PP Belize Spice farm and Nim Li Punit Maya Ruins - US $117 PP
RT ground Transportation, entrance fees, tour guide, lunch and bottled water/juices.
Time: Departs: 8:00 AM
*Returns: 1:30 PM
RT travel time: 3 hours
Age Recommendation: 7+ years
What to Wear
Cool comfortable jungle attire for this subtropical climate, comfortable and well threaded shoes.
What to Bring
An adventurous mindset, awesome attitude bug repellant, sun block and your medication.
Questions about this tour? Send us an email or call +(501) 523-3066 or WhatsApp/direct dial +(501) 629-9602. We will love to help you plan your Belize tours and activities.
All tours need a minimum number of participants to be confirmed.
Tours may be cancelled because of unsafe weather conditions and if minimum number of participants requirement is not met. We promise to update you as soon as possible if there are any changes with your tour.
To confirm any reservation a valid Master Card, Visa, or AMEX credit card is required at booking.
We appreciate your trust in us and we promise to provide you with peace of mind when you book with Barefoot Services.
We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance to cover cancellation fees or date changes or unforeseen circumstances, we have no control over.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 50% is required immediately, full payment must be received within 16 days of service begin date.
- Kindly note that the confirmation invoice reflects charges in BZE Dollars.
- Barefoot Services reserves the right to charge client’s credit card a reservation deposit
- Cancellations are only accepted in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to service begin date receive 85% refund.
- Cancellations received within 15 days of service begin date receive 65% refund
- Cancellations received within 7 days of service begin date receive 45% refund
- Cancellations received within 3 days of service begin date receive no refund
- 90% of all cancellation fees outside the 3 days mark (immediately above) may be held on account for use for up to 6 months. These funds are non-transferable.
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.